barking babies™ offers a fun and effective puppy training program for pet parents and their new family member. Our expert trainers not only help with puppy socialization and basic commands skills but also behavioural issues using positive approach training techniques.
barking babies™ Puppy Program:
- Ideal for puppies under 20lbs, aged 8 - 18 weeks
- Average 3-5 dogs per class to allow for individual attention
- Class designed to set up your puppy with basic foundation in learning
- Class focus is on early socialization and challenges like barking, biting, house training
- Classes held in our safe secure (and fun!) environment
- barking babies™ trainers are fully accredited and use positive reinforcement techniques
Our goal is to give new pet parents the tools they need to ensure a well-adjusted, calm and happy puppy. To get the full benefits of the course, practicing at home during the week is vital. First set of vaccines required and puppy must be de-wormed.
Join other pups to foster good socialization skills and provide great mental stimulation for your new puppy!
- Thursday March 16th, 2017 - Sorry this class is full
- Thursday May 4th, 2017
- Cost: $245 for 6 fun filled classes
- Classes are held at barking babies™, 1188 Homer Street, Vancouver.
Visit us in-store to sign-up.
Please call us at 604.647.bark (2275) or email us if you have any questions.
barking babies™ puppy classes are small so please sign up early to ensure a spot!
Each month we hold a themed event aimed at socializing dogs; with a little fashion on the side, of course. Our boutique offers a gated area where pups can play so feel free to drop by any time, our dogs love having yours over for playtime.