Earth Paws Pet Products' low sodium Dried Sardine Treats for dogs and cats are the ONLY sodium extracted dried sardine treats in Canada!
Did you know just one regular dried sardine can contain more sodium than the recommended daily intake for a small dog or cat? Sardines are a super low calorie treat (4.8 calories per 1.5 gram fish) packed with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, calcium, and vitamins. They have anti-inflammatory properties, are great for skin, coat, and brain function. Best of all, it's a delicious treat guaranteed to keep your pets drooling!
- made with 100% natural ingredients approved for human consumption
- sardines go through a special process to remove sodium
- packed with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids which is great for a healthier skin and coat, joint flexibility, and enhanced cognitive function
- sardines have a short life cycle which means they do not accumulate mercury
- Break treats into bite sized pieces and feed daily or as desired. As with any digestible, we recommend that you do not leave your pet unattended while consuming this product. Treats are not recommended to make up more than 10% of daily diet.
- Store in cool dry place and refrigerate in resealable bag after opening
- Sardines (Imported from Japan for human consumption)