We love when your barking babies™ come to play with ours, so we’ve created a safe, clean (no doggie smells here!), secure, and heated environment for our favourite four-legged clients to visit and socialize. We have plenty of the top toys, plus their own comfy corner for nap-time in our nursery-themed daycare. Come to Yaletown to work, shop, or play, and let your barking baby play with ours!
Georgie Girl and Mr. Pickles getting ready for nap time!
- half day or hourly
- outdoor potty breaks
- food and treat time
- socialization opportunities with other pups
- tons of toys to keep tiny minds engaged
- heated blankets for nap time
- soothing music
- administration of medication on request
- must be neutered or spayed unless puppies under 6 months
- dogs under 15 pounds only
...and of course tons of cuddles and love
Call us at 604.647.bark (2275) or email us to book a half hour “introduction”. We want to make sure your barking baby is a pawfect fit and will assess their social and any anxiety during this intruduction.
Baby-sitting is from Monday to Saturday from 10:30am to 6:30pm.
- Half-day 2-4 hours $28
- Drop-in* price (for current clients only) $15 per hour
- Second family dog 25% off, third family dog 50% off
- Half day package of 5 $110
- Half day package of 10 $220
*We offer drop-in for dogs that have already gone through our “introduction” and that have not booked in advance (based on availability).
To book for daycare:
OUR APPOLOGIES, WE ARE CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED FOR JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2017.